Educational games developer (HTML5)
You must have a keen eye for design and a passion to create interactive content that is so intuitive even a 3 year old can pick up an iPad and play them. We develop content for users aged 2 to 16 and deliver it through our websites and mobile apps, on phones, tablets and PCs.
You’ll join a team of 12 developers, artists and animators; and will work closely with our backend and frontend teams. Ideally the candidate would have previous frontend experience to help streamline our processes between the teams.
We work in two week iterations and deploy twice weekly, which means you won’t have to wait long to see your new creations go live! We also meet once a month for a steering group to discuss processes and best team practices.
- Experience creating interactive sites or games
In the frontend team we use
- Previous Frontend experience would be amazing
- Adobe Animate / Flash
- Sound Editing
- iOS / Android development
We have a good team and good culture at Blake.
- Take pride in our work - doing it well is of benefit to both us as devs, the company, and most of all the kids
- Pursue continuous professional improvement through learning, reflection and discussion.
- In-house barista, free coffee!
- Work from home flexibility
- The office door is locked at 5pm. We work hard, but at 5 it's time to go home!
- Pool table
- Cycling facilities. Ride to work, lock up your bike and shower for the day.
- We're a pretty social bunch, even outside work hours.
Blake eLearning is Australia's leader in online education for children of all ages.
Our learning sites and tablet apps are loved by hundreds of thousands of kids world-wide in both a home and school setting.
No recruiters please!