Quality Assurance - Web Application Tester
Blake is looking for an experienced Web Application Tester to join our Quality Assurance team as a contractor. You'll be helping to keep our suite of educational products functioning at a high quality for hundreds of thousands of students, teachers & parents across the world. The contract duration will be be 12 months.
What you'll be doing:
- Identifying and defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality
- Using and developing problem-solving techniques to resolve customer issues
- Reproducing problems and managing them to resolution effectively and proactively
- Providing detailed bug reports
- Escalating issues to other teams where appropriate
- Providing support in release management to ensure timely release of changes to production
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a Testing Role
- Experienced in documenting test cases and scenarios
- Extensive experience in testing mobile apps and web based applications
- Strong functional testing experience and thorough knowledge about test methodologies and process
- Some experience in Customer Service/Application support
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- High attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and thorough focus on software testing and documentation
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and an ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Technical knowledge / Automation experience will be highly regarded
- In-house barista, free coffee!
- Work from home flexibility
- Adjustable standing desks
- The office door is locked at 5pm. We work hard, but at 5 it's time to go home!
- Pool table
- Cycling facilities: Ride to work, lock up your bike and shower for the day
- We're located in Leichhardt, Australia, about 5kms from the Sydney CBD
Blake eLearning is Australia's leader in online education for children of all ages.
Our learning sites and tablet apps are loved by kids world-wide.
No recruiters please!